THE ETHEREUM BUYING GUIDE
Ethereum protocol was launched in 2014 by Vitalik Buterin, the Russian Canadian programmer.
Its adaptability has brought about phenomenal changes in the crypto space.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency and according to some trade-pundits, it will soon overtake Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. To its early believers, it has delivered returns of more than 270% in the last five years. The bull run continues and it still promises many upsides to its investors.
Why buy Ethereum ?
We at MEXC feel that as an investor you should look at the top three reasons for this growth.
- Ethereum provides a developmental protocol for building real-world, problem-solving applications. The functionality and flexibility to adapt have fuelled an array of products of DApps, Crypto-Exchanges, and NFTs. The major industries which have felt its impact are Finance, Healthcare, Art and many are in the wings for major disruptions.
- The NFT revolution has brought many speculators to the crypto fold who are beginning to look at digital assets as real investments and build a portfolio of some really cool high-ticket assets. It is the buzzword in the market.
- The non-crypto converts have always argued about the high minting costs of Bitcoins. Ethereum protocol using the Proof-of-Stake approach leads to a more energy-efficient cryptocurrency.
How to buy Ethereum
If you haven’t started your journey in cryptocurrencies yet, you can begin now with us. Buy ETH/USDT now.
Just follow the guidelines here.
- Account Creation- If this is your first transaction, you will need to create an account at MEXC Global. KYC verification is the next step. Follow the safest and best online practices in doing so.
- Buying ETH — The first time funding of the process would be done using any form of preferred Fiat currency, in either USD, Euros, etc. Please understand the Laws governing such transactions in your country. MEXC offers the best-in-the-market transaction rates.
- Storing the Cryptocurrencies — Once the purchase has been made you can begin your investment journey with ease. You can allow your purchases to remain with MEXC or transfer it to various cold and hot wallets. Whichever mode of storage you choose it should help you to continue leading a hassle-free investment or trading or staking option.
Moving Ahead with MEXC
The cryptocurrencies can be used to meet the financial goals of the short-term trading gains or long-term staking benefits.
MEXC’s dashboard with infographics and price comparison tools helps you stay on top and make the best possible decision.
You can make use of our 24x7 global client support to address any concerns from any time zone.
Are you still looking for some more information on crypto-trading?
Head to MEXC Academy for the Starting Guide and Tips.