How to buy my first Crypto on MEXC ?
If you are looking to buy Crypto for the first time, it is a great decision to opt for the options MEXC Exchange offers.
MEXC launched in 2018 and quickly became a cryptocurrency exchange of choice
for high-performance and mega transaction processing. The project team at the exchange are some of the pioneers in DeFI and blockchain technology, giving them in-depth insight into the cryptocurrency and DeFi arena.
MEXC Global has over 6 million satisfied users in over 70 countries globally, and that’s after just three years of operations. This level of users and spread is an outstanding accomplishment. MEXC Global aspires to be the platform of choice for both new traders and experienced investors in their cryptocurrency journey.
The MEXC Global Exchange has excellent options for cryptocurrency trading on its P2P platform. The exchange facilitates arrangements for payment, fund withdrawal, and Altcoin and cryptocurrency transaction options. Users can also participate in the various IDO, ICO, and IEO that the platform supports.
All users must complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure to buy coins and tokens on the platform.
To become a user on the MEXC Exchange, users must register with their email and password and clear the Exchange’s screening process. The screening process covers the user’s identity and email verification. The platform also offers a safety layer that filters transactions through this screening process. Having authenticated platform users means that fraudulent activities are significantly reduced.
Once a user is verified, it’s only a matter of a few minutes to make your first Crypto transaction and buy crypto.
To make your first Crypto transaction on a secure platform like MEXC Global, you just follow a stepwise process after verification, which is as follows:
1. Log on with your email details on MEXC Global, and go to the transaction page.
2. If you haven’t done so, fill in all the required heads on the registration page and accept the User Policy and Privacy Agreement by checking the checkbox. then click on “Register.”
3. You will move back to the main login page, where you must re-enter your credentials.
4. You’ll get a prompt asking you to move ahead and enter the verification code received via email.
5. After you log in, press on the user icon to reach your profile page.
6. Click on the “Authentication” button to start the Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
7. Fill in all the fields needed and click on the link to buy crypto coins.
8. You will get a list of cryptocurrencies available. Click on the “Buy” button of the cryptocurrency you want to buy.
9. You can also select the trading pair that you want to trade directly, such as “BTC/USDT,” or through the “search” option on the screen
a) In case of Limit orders: Make sure to select “Limit Order,” enter your “Price” and “Amount,” and press on “Buy BTC” or “Sell BTC” to place the order
b) In the case of Market Orders, pick “Market,” enter the “Price” or “Amount,” and press on “Buy BTC” or “Sell BTC” to place the order.
c) In case of Stop Limit Orders, pick the “Stop-Limit” option, enter the “Stop Price,” “Limit Price,” and “Amount,” and click “Buy BTC” or “Sell BTC” to place the order.
10. Check the order status if you choose “Limit Order” or “Stop-Limit” at the bottom of the page.
11. You will move to the verification process, where you will verify your credit card or bank account details and the total amount you must pay. This process is time-barred.
12. If this is not completed in the time frame given, the transaction will become void. Once payment is made, you click on the ‘Transferred, next’ and then ‘Confirm’ buttons
13. Once the seller releases their coins, they will come to your account and finish the transaction cycle.
14. If you want to transfer the assets to your digital wallet, you can click on “Transfer to Wallet.”
15. If purchased, you can check the assets by clicking on the “Account” button on the top right of the screen.
If the coins have not reached your account in 15 minutes, after pressing the ‘Transferred, next’ button, you can click the ‘Appeal’ button, and platforms’ customer support will assign an agent to help complete your transaction.